poniedziałek, 6 września 2010

- I think this was a mistake.
-There is no such thing as a mistake. There are things you do, and things you don't do.   





- Talk to me. Tell me what you did.
-No, you tell me what you did! How you fucked him over and over and over, you lied to me over and over and over.
-E.,  please.  
-No, you don't talk to me now. I gave everything... for this family. Everything... and what did you do? You threw it all away like it was nothing. For what? To a fucking kid! You didn't think I'd know? I wouldn't feel it? I knew it from the very first day! Because I know you, Connie. I know you, and I fucking hate you! I didn't want to kill him, I wanted to kill you!





-We can spend the rest of our lives on that beach, and when we die we can just push out to sea. What do you think? 
-Perfect, sounds perfect.


~Unfaithful  movie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz